What You Need to Know
- Player Evaluations will take place at the Bob Hailey Athletic Complex baseball fields
- Baseball Evaluations are for 7/8 Coach Pitch, 9/10 Division, 11-12 Division & 13-14 Division
- Softball Evaluations are for 8U, 10U and 12U
- T-ball, Jr. Coach Pitch and Softball 6Udo not have player evaluations
- The 15-18 Division will have player evaluations at a later date
- Players ONLY NEED TO ATTEND ONE SESSION for their respective age division
- Players will check-in during their assigned registration time
- After they check-in please pin their evaluation number on their back
- Players will be directed to the appropriate field to warm-up
- Each participant will need a glove and a bat. If they do not have a bat there will be bats they can use. Batting helmets are encouraged for evaluations.
- Players will be evaluated on their skill level in hitting, fielding, throwing and pitching.
- Baseball catchers in the 11-12 Division and 13-14 will be evaluated on catching skills as well. If they have catching gear it is encouraged to bring it. We will have catching gear available.
- Players will rotate from station-to-station and once they have completed each station they are free to leave. NOTE: Please make sure they have completed all of the required evaluations stations.
- Each Players evaluation scores will be used to help allocate players to teams to keep a competitive balance in the league. There is not a draft.
- If players are unable to attend one of the sessions, there are no make-up dates. We will reach out to former coaches and/or parents to properly evaluate.
- Players will only be evaluated during their scheduled time for the division they are playing. We will not evaluate players during other evaluation times not scheduled for their age group.
- Before leaving Bob Hailey please make sure players have picked up their game pants for the 2020 Season.
- Players in the T-ball, Jr. Coach Pitch and 15-18 Divisions are encouraged to come by Bob Hailey Saturday or Sunday during evaluations to pick up their game pants for the 2019 season.
- Players will receive their uniform jersey, hat and belts at a later date from their coach.
- Players will be notified the weekend of February 22nd by their coach for the 2020 season.
- Coaches will receive their rosters at the league-wide coaches meeting on February 22nd.
We are looking forward to Evaluations. Hopefully the weather forecast will be favorable and we will have a great weekend!
Please note again, that the baseball evaluations will take place at The Bob Hailey Athletic Complex on Farmington