What You Need to Know for Baseball Evaluations
· Player Evaluations for baseball will take place at the Bob Hailey Athletic Complex baseball fields. Please make note of this
· Baseball Evaluations are for 7/8 Coach Pitch, 9/10 Division, 11-12 Division, 13-14 Division
· T-ball, Jr. Coach Pitch and Softball 6U do not have player evaluations
· Players ONLY NEED TO ATTEND ONE SESSION for their respective age division
· Players will check-in during their assigned registration time
· Players will report directly to the field they have received prior to arriving
· Each participant will need a glove, helmet and bat. If they do not have a bat there will be bats they can use.
· Players will be evaluated on their skill level in hitting, fielding, throwing and pitching.
· Baseball catchers in the 9-10 Division, 11-12 Division and 13-14 will be evaluated on catching skills as well. If they have catching gear it is encouraged to bring it. We will have catching gear available.
· Players will rotate from station-to-station and once they have completed each station they are free to leave. NOTE: Please make sure they have completed all of the required evaluations stations.
· Each Players evaluation scores will be used to help allocate players to teams to keep a competitive balance in the league. There is not a draft. We are looking forward to Evaluations. Hopefully the weather forecast will be favorable and we will have a great weekend!