What You Need to Know
· Player Evaluations will take place at the Bob Hailey Athletic Complex and Cameron Brown Park baseball fields. Please note where your child's age division is holding evaluations.
· Baseball Evaluations are for 7/8 Coach Pitch, 9/10 Division, 11-12 Division & 13-14 Division
· Softball Evaluations are for 8U, 10U and 12U at a later date.
· T-ball, Jr. Coach Pitch and Softball 6U do not have player evaluations
· The 15-18 Division will have player evaluations at a later date
· Players ONLY NEED TO ATTEND ONE SESSION for their respective age division
· Players will check-in during their assigned registration time
· After they check-in please pin their evaluation number on their back
· Players will be directed to the appropriate field to warm-up
· Each participant will need a glove, helmet and bat. If they do not have a bat there will be bats they can use.
· Players will be evaluated on their skill level in hitting, fielding, throwing and pitching.
· Baseball catchers in the 11-12 Division and 13-14 will be evaluated on catching skills as well. If they have catching gear it is encouraged to bring it. We will have catching gear available.
· Players will rotate from station-to-station and once they have completed each station they are free to leave. NOTE: Please make sure they have completed all of the required evaluations stations.
· Each Players evaluation scores will be used to help allocate players to teams to keep a competitive balance in the league. There is not a draft. We are looking forward to Evaluations. Hopefully the weather forecast will be favorable and we will have a great weekend!